A list of updates to the Yapily API
- Added payeeDetails and payerDetails to the Transaction model
- Mapped Payer and Payee for berlingroup Institutions
- The new
Amountobject has been added to the
PaymentResponseobject. This is currently supported for
- N26 have moved away from using Token IO for their API platform and have developed their own Berlin Group compliant API. Yapily have integrated with their new API and this has changed the flow for Accounts and Payments.
- N26 requires a decoupled SCA for both AIS and PIS.
- Both AIS and PIS use the Yapily Pre-Authorisation flow.
- There are no refresh tokens for PIS flow and retrieval of payment details are limited to each access token.
- The n26-sandbox institution has been removed from the Yapily platform because it is no longer available from N26.
- Scheduled, Periodic and International payments are no longer supported by new N26 integration.
- Account Scheduled Payments and Account Periodic Payment features are not longer supported by new N26 integration.
We have made the following change to the bulk payment endpoints:
- Removed the
charges.chargeAmountobject from the
- Stopped populating the
amountobject in the
PaymentResponsefor bulk payments
bulkAmountSumof type BigDecimal to contain the sum of payments irrespective of the currency
- We have introduced a new enum
ROLL_NUMBERto be used when making payments to particular Institutions
- Country code
UKwill be updated to
- We have introduced a new payment type READ_DOMESTIC_SINGLE_REFUND
For the following Institutions:
- Ulster Bank NI
See Reverse Payments for more information.
We have introduced a new payment type DOMESTIC_INSTANT_PAYMENTS - Create and Initiate domestic single instant payments
This new payment type will be added for the following Institutions:
- Bank Austria 24You
- Bank Austria UC eBanking Global
- Deutsche Bank
- Fineco Sandbox
- Hello Bank (Italy)
- Intesa Sanpaolo
- Ubi Banca
- Unicredit HypoVereinsbank
- Unicredit IT
- Unicredit UC eBanking Global
- Noris Bank
- Sparkassen (All Branches)
For each of these banks, we have also introduced the new Institution features:
- INITIATE_DOMESTIC_SINGLE_INSTANT_PAYMENT - Initiate a domestic single instant payment
- CREATE_DOMESTIC_SINGLE_INSTANT_PAYMENT - Create a domestic single instant payment
Introduction of the following new headers:
PSU-ID: Represents the identification of the PSU's login ID into the ASPSP.
PSU-CORPORATE-ID: Represents the identification of the PSU's Login ID into the ASPSP for corporate branches.
PSU-IP-ADDRESS: Not currently used.
to the following endpoints:
- PATCH Create Re-authorise Consent Request
- POST Create Account Authorisation Request
- POST Create Bulk Payment Authorisation Request
- POST Create Payment Authorisation Request
- POST Create Sort Code Payment Authorisation Request
- PUT Create Account Authorisation Request
- PUT Create Payment Authorisation Request
which is required for the following Institutions:
- Deutsche Bank
- Noris Bank
- Handelsbanken Business UK
- Introduced a new payment status COMPLETED_SETTLEMENT_IN_PROCESS